Hyperlink in Email Signature
Our Term Life Quote Engine was designed so the consumer can easily get a quote and complete an Application Request From. What you want to do is to get your clients and prospects to your Quote Engine. One way to do that is to have a clickable Banner or Link in the footer of every email you send out.
The "Peace of Mind" image above can click off to your Microsite or to the Website page your interactive banner is displayed.
The following instructions are for Microsoft Outlook.
1. Open Outlook, click "New" for new email.
2. Click "Insert" at the top of the page and then "Signature " then "Signatures"
3. You can choose new to create a new signature or highlight an existing signature.
4. Copy an image. It can be one of the images in your back office interface under Microsite. Or any image you choose.
5. Right click your mouse and choose "copy", then past into the Signatures Box in Outlook.
6. Notice the highlighted link above. Use that URL or the URL of the Page where your interactive Banner is displayed.
7. Highlight the image then click the globe with the link.
8. Paste the URL in the Address box.
9. You are done.
Email Signature Template
Your Name Goes Here
Your Title Goes Here
“Insert YOUR LOGO Here”
City, STATE Zip Code
Toll Free Number Ext. XXXX
Direct Number (Direct Line)
Get Your Term Life Quote Here!