Life Insurance Sales Process
- Client Runs Quote - Agent Gets Email
- Client Reviews Quote and Submits an Application Request Form – Agent Gets Email and any information provided by the client is populated in the Agent Back Office
- Agent contacts the client to review Quote Results and Client Choices
- Agent asks Health Questions and Determines
- Best Carrier Choice
- Correct Amount and Term Length with Premium Payment Options
- Based of Carrier Choice – Best way to complete and submit application
- Agent sends client email confirmation
- What to Expect
- Application Submission with Contact Information
- Consumer Policy Brochure
The bottom line is that people are shopping for and purchasing Term Life Insurance on the internet every day and for the first time in history they do not necessarily need a local agent to do so.
The role of the Insurance Agent is changing and peoples perceptions about agents are changing as well.
The AQ2E Interactive Sales Tool is the only technology that allows you to capitalize on this changing dynamic. Now you have the ability to benefit every single one of your clients and capture some of the millions of dollars of term life premium being generated of the internet. Our revolutionary AQ2E Quote Engine alleviates almost every reason that agents are hesitant to sell Term Life Insurance to your clients.
Now you can provide each of your clients the same tools and resources that they are shopping for from direct marketers like NetQuote, SelectQuote and Matrix Direct.
Now for $30.00 per month you can have your very own AQ2E Term Quote Engine and Term Life Microsite
- Passively market through current marketing efforts
- Actively market to your current and perspective clients utilizing the AQ2E Sales Tools
Now any Agent weather you have or do not have a website can actively market and sell Term Life Insurance using the Internet.
Essential Part of any Agents Practice – Can easily enhance and create additional revenue for any agent
- Independent Insurance Agent and Financial Advisor
- Property and Casualty Agents and Agencies
- Health Insurance and Group Benefit Agents
- Professionals providing Insurance Planning
- Banks and Credit Unions